the adventure of D00D the adventure of D00D

too hard!

it was really hard and i think you should remove some enemys take can explode not just shoot.

thekiwi responds:

I see what you did there.

ChatTard ChatTard

Cool...

I really can't figure how you coded many of those replies... Kinda fascinating. :)

Would be cool to make this into a type of an adventure game or with more of a plot or purpose, maybe a riddle to solve or a mystery to reveal or something lol. Like a (what do you call it) you have to ask him out to make the guy admit something... Don't know.

nice.

Rawnern responds:

Hehe... Thank you so much, Markus!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

very boring :)

well the artwork here is pretty stunning as always but the gameplay is just very unoriginal and boring. not really more to say about that.

good art, very boring.

Attack of the Ubermothers Attack of the Ubermothers

Smooth

I love the slo-mo stuff in here and yeah, the smoothness. But I think you should have used the slo-mo stuff as a power-up or something aw well.

Anyways, the gameplay is pretty boring and not really original. And it's becoming uninteresting to me quite fast because there are no levels or variation that way. Ummm... But still, nice effects and yeah. Some of the art wasn't bad.

Good job, but a little boring.

Arkuni responds:

At least I made it in time for the deadline ;)

Since when did people on Newgrounds care about originality? :D
But yeah, my next game is going to blow your sucks off and make you wear them as a hat! Or maybe not.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Love it <3

Awesome stuff, I love galaxies and atoms and all that stuff lol. Not the geeky way just the extreeeeeme way, heh. :)

But all the scales can't be accurate, right? Like the galaxy/galactic supercluster? That's got to be somewhat bigger. At least that's what my senses tell me lol.

btw maybe make a "Scale of the Computer"? From 1byte pixel gifs to 10 terrabyte hard-drives...

Magic Pink Man 2 Magic Pink Man 2

awesome

I love you

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Lol

It was like a year ago... Anyways.

The music was terrible, and many of the drawings were really horrible, but all in all it wasn't that bad. Good layout and stuff, and the whole idea is awesome. You guys are really patient and STRONG to do all this stuff. Thanks.

EON EON

Cool

I like it, the atmosphere and the graphics and sounds and everything. But the brakes between the levels are really annoyingly slow. I wrote this review between two levels!

Other than that, good game, good job, thanks.

Ragdoll Man Tag Ragdoll Man Tag

lol

Okay, good stuff, but I'd like to have some sound effects in there somehow. And also it'd be nice if I could click anywhere to like grab the ragdoll, because it's hard to click his head precisely.

But not bad at all.

Rawnern responds:

Ok... Thanks.

Chup Chup

Coool!

I actually love these kind of graphics, the whole thing is pretty awesome. But it's really a little boring when you're playing it for a while. And the graphics aren't very colorful.

Personally I think the gameplay is pretty slow and dull, but it's still worth a front page in my opinion.

But more colors, sound effects, enemies, upgrades, variation :)